Welcome To Your Dream Job
Join Our Tight-Knit,
Welcome To Your Dream Job
Join Our Tight-Knit, Global-Minded Community
Montessori Preschool & Childcare Center Serving Frederick, MD
Competitive Compensation And Exceptional Benefits
Join A Team Of Proven Professionals
Our quality early childhood education is built on proven methods and a holistic curriculum. Most lead teachers have Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees. The Montessori Guides possess Montessori certificates or training while the Assistants learn about Montessori under the guidance of the Montessori leads.
An Investment In Training Secures Your Future
Work In A Relaxed, Respectful Environment
Look forward to being greeted by a calming space that places values like respect, kindness, and empathy at the heart of all we do. Our cheerful, nature-inspired campus makes the work time go by faster!
Paid Time Off For You To Re-Energize
Full-time staff enjoys paid time off, so you can recharge without the worry of lost income. Major holidays and other days throughout the year are dedicated to quality time with loved ones, allowing you to come back re-energized and ready to go.
Are you the type of person that children just flock to?
Are people drawn in immediately by your energy and your kindness?
Does your presence light up a room? (It’s okay, no need to be humble.)
Last question: Are you a teacher who is intrigued and inspired by the Montessori method?
If you’re a passionate educator looking for an opportunity to take your skills to the next level, you’re in luck! You can make a life-changing career move today by applying to be a Teacher at our award-winning authentic Montessori preschool.
Don’t have Montessori experience? No worries! We’ll train the right people, and you could be one of them.
If you have the passion and drive to make a difference in the lives of children and possess:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A CDA or degree in early childhood education or a related field (or you’re working towards one)
- A willingness to learn and immerse yourself in the Montessori method
then it’s time to learn more and get your application! If you’re the perfect fit, you’ll receive:
- Extensive Montessori training and mentorship from experienced leadership
- Competitive pay and a benefits package
- Professional development opportunities
- The joy of working in a respectful, supportive environment
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
The clock is ticking on this amazing opportunity to become a Teacher in the world-renowned Montessori learning philosophy, so be sure to apply before you miss out. We’re also filling Assistant Teacher positions if that’s more your style!
Expectations and Duties of Teachers
Teachers are expected to:
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent; preference to a CDA, Bachelors, or Masters Degree in ECE or a related field
- Be able to pass a comprehensive background check
- Be trained or willing to train extensively in the Montessori method
- Be physically able to perform the duties that accompany caring for small children
- Be willing to take part in professional development and trainings
- Uphold all our policies
- Be energetic and positive
- Care for the academic and emotional well-being of the children in their classroom/at the center
- Be a team player
- Be able to competently deliver our Montessori curriculum
- Be a skilled and tech-friendly verbal and written communicator
- LOVE working with young children and making a difference in their lives
Are you a compassionate, motivated person who adores children and wants to break into the field of early childhood education? We’re looking for people like you who want to begin or advance a career providing classroom support to teachers and brightening the lives of the littlest learners.
- If you’re ready to move into a career that makes a difference, and you:
- Are friendly, dependable, and willing to work as an integral part of a classroom team
- Want ECE work experience and professional development opportunities
- Can communicate respectfully with students, colleagues, parents, and administrators
- Are physically able to complete the tasks necessary to care for small children, and
- Agree with and can deliver on our mission to provide exceptional care and learning
then please apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.